We’re staffed with highly trained personnel and feature state of the art equipment.
The Radiology Department provides General Radiology, Computed Tomography (CT), Ultrasound, and Mobile Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI). Exams are done with the request of the patient’s health care provider. Some exams must be pre-authorized by the patient’s insurance company.
The radiology department has digitized imaging called picture archiving and communication system (PACS). This system allows immediate viewing by our Radiologist. With this system, physician’s off-site can view patient’s images. A CD can be sent with the patient to be viewed at home or taken to their physician.
The Medical Staff of the Radiology Department are either board eligible or certified by the American Board of Radiology. The technical staff is registered with the American Registry of Radiologic Technologist and is licensed by the State of Utah of Licensure of Radiologic Technologists.
- Outpatient Hours: Monday – Friday, 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
- (Closed weekends and on certain holidays)
- Radiology covers ER and inpatients 24 hours
Contact: Lori Ramsay
Department Team Members:
- Lori Ramsay, RT(R), BS
- Mike Church, RT(R), RDMS, BS
- Tyler Hafen, RT(R), RDMS, BS
- Hannah Quarnberg, RT(R), RDMS, BS
- Emily Shakespeare, RT(R), (CT), (M)