- Reviewing, analyzing, and developing administrative systems in order to improve the effectiveness and efficiency of workflow.
- Developing and maintaining extensive filing system for correspondence, business matters, contracts, and related data; this includes physical and electronic files.
- Organization of daily correspondence; management of information flow in and out of the office; compiling and filing reports; follow-up as needed.
- Maintaining the confidentiality of and keep current CEO’s and CFO’s office records and files.
- Developing and maintain project tracking systems.
- Scheduling meetings and taking, compiling, and sharing meeting notes and follow up on action items.
- Assisting CFO with duties related to the month-end close, year-end close and outside agency audit tasks.
- Assist CFO with the coordination of all audit activity. Including preparation of work papers and reconciliations as requested by external auditors.
- Answers and transfers phone calls, screening when necessary.
- Schedule appointments and maintain calendars.
- Prepare communications, such as memos, emails, invoices, reports, and other correspondence.
- Retrieves information as requested from records, email, minutes, and other related documents; prepares written summaries of data when needed.
- Undertakes special assignments or projects on a wide variety of responsibilities as assigned.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Post high school education preferred and/or related job experience.
- Ability to efficiently and effectively multitask, prioritize incoming requests appropriately, and manage conflicting priorities for self and other while remaining adaptable to multiple demands.
- Must be able to communicate effectively and to interface with all levels of hospital personnel and a variety of personalities in a professional manner.
- Advanced computer skills including the use of word processing, spreadsheets, and email programs.
- Must be proficient, detailed-oriented, and accurate.
- Have excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills.
- Must be able to sit for long periods of time while working at a computer.
- Must be able to handle high level of stress in a useful, constructive manner.
- Must be able to lift/carry up to 25 pounds.
- Must be able to perform the essential functions of the job with or without accommodation.
- 40 hours per week, Monday through Friday, nights and weekends if needed.
- Benefits include medical, dental, vision, health savings account, life insurance, and 457(b) match.
» KCH Employment Main Page