Cleaning and servicing all areas of the hospital as assigned. Full-time, 40 hours per week with a great benefits package starting first day of work.
- Cleans assigned areas by washing furnishings and equipment and mopping floors with special cleaning solutions and disinfectants to prevent the spread of disease. Uses damp, disinfectant-treated cloths and vacuum cleaner to dust windowsills, blinds, floors, furniture, and equipment in an orderly fashion. Scours and polishes sinks, tubs, mirrors, and other equipment.
- Assembles materials and supplies from the supply room and transports them to the work area.
- Replenishes supplies of soap, towels, and other dispensable items.
- Reports mechanical failures or negative conditions observed in assigned area to the Director or Linen Aide.
- Gathers and disposes of trash, washes wastebaskets and large refuse containers, and relines with plastic bags.
- Removes soiled linens.
- Use floor machine to scrub and polish floors.
- All other duties as assigned.
- Must know how to use common housecleaning implements such as mops, floor waxes, and scouring pads to keep areas clean and well serviced.
- Must know how to care for equipment, how to measure cleaning solutions, and to be alert to hazards.
- Ability to follow oral or written instructions.
Education and Experience:
- High school graduate preferred.
- Previous cleaning experience in a hospital setting preferred.
- Must be able to endure long hours of continuous work.
- Physical effort required by the job includes standing, stooping, pulling, pushing, and lifting up to 25 pounds.
- 40 hours per week, varies Sunday through Saturday.
- Benefits include medical, dental, vision, health savings account, life insurance, paid time off (PTO), and 457(b) match.
To apply click here.